Hey 👋, this weekly update contains the latest info on our new product features, tutorials, and our community.
🚀New Punctuation Restoration and Truecasing Models
We’re introducing new models for Punctuation Restoration and Truecasing, which outperform our previous production modelson the following metrics:
- Enhanced Casing Accuracy: Improvements in the handling of mixed-case words (+39% F1 score), acronyms (+20% F1 score), and capital-case (+11% F1 score).
- Upper-case Letter Classification: A 17% improvement on average across test datasets for upper-case letter detection.
- Punctuation Precision: An 11% increase in punctuation accuracy (F1 score).
- Evaluator Preference: Human evaluators show a 61% preference for the new model compared to the previous one.
Join Us At AWS re:Invent
We'll be in-person at AWS re:Invent from November 27 through the 30th. Find us at The Generative AI Partner Pavilion Booth #372, where we'll have folks from our Engineering, Sales and Developer Relations teams available to chat.
Refreshed Speech-to-Text Documentation
Check out our refreshed AI Models documentation pages that make it easier to build with our new SDKs:
- Summarization: Distill important information from your audio into a succinct text summary.
- Sentiment Analysis: Get a detailed analysis of positive, negative, or neutral sentiment conveyed in the audio, along with a confidence score for each result.
- Auto Chapters: Summarize audio data into chapters over time and make it easy for users to navigate and find specific information.
- PII Redaction: Automatically remove sensitive information about individuals from your transcript.
🎉(Almost!) 100K Subscribers on YouTube
- How to learn machine learning (600K+ views)
- Getting started with OpenAI's API in python (250K+ views)
- Vector databases simply explained (200K+ views)
Fresh From Our Blog
Automatically determine video sections with AI using Python: Build an application that automatically determines video sections. Learn how to generate section titles with LLMs and how to format the information for YouTube chapters. Read more>>
Automatically summarize audio and video files at scale with AI: Learn how AI summarization helps developers and product teams build exciting features that automatically summarize audio and video data. Read more>>
Our Trending YouTube Tutorials
🔮 MemGPT: The Future of LLMs with Unlimited Memory: Explore how MemGPT is changing (LLMs) with virtually unlimited token size and how to run it locally on your machine.
Transcribe Multiple Files Synchronously using Webhooks with AssemblyAI: Learn how to use webhooks with AssemblyAI's Speech-to-text API and build an app demonstrating the use of webhooks together with custom parameters.
LangChain Pandas Agent and GPT-4 for Data Analysis: Learn how to set up and use the Pandas DataFrame Agent with GPT-4 from OpenAI.