Hey 👋, this weekly update contains the latest info on our new product features, tutorials, and our community.
🎉100K Subscribers On YouTube!
- LeMUR is here! A framework for applying LLMs to audio data
- Build LangChain Audio Apps with Python in 5 Minutes
- Integrate Audio into LangChain.js apps in 5 Minutes
- Transformers for beginners | What are they and how do they work
Join Us At AWS re:Invent
We'll be in-person at AWS re:Invent from November 27 through the 30th. Find us at The Generative AI Partner Pavilion Booth #372, where we'll have folks from our Engineering, Sales and Developer Relations teams available to chat.
Advancing Speech-to-Text with Google Cloud TPU v5e
Every day AssemblyAI processes over 25 million inference calls to empower developers to build applications with our Speech AI systems. Our collaboration with Google Cloud TPUs marks a significant stride in enhancing our services. Learn more about how our work with Google enhances our speech-to-text capabilities:
- Improved Cost Efficiency: Utilizing Google Cloud TPU v5e, we achieve 4X greater performance per dollar, drastically cutting AI processing costs.
- Conformer-2 Model Advantage: Our Conformer-2 model brings efficient, large-scale speech recognition testing to a variety of Google Cloud hardware.
- Seamless Integration: JAX and XLA integration ensures smooth compatibility across Google Cloud platforms, streamlining API development for our users.
Fresh From Our Blog
Automatically determine video sections with AI using Python: Build an application that automatically determines video sections, how to generate section titles with LLMs, and how to format the information for YouTube chapters. Read more>>
Our Trending YouTube Tutorials
🤯 OpenAI Assistants API Python (Full Tutorial): Learn how to build with the new OpenAI Assistants API in less than 20 minutes and how to integrate GPT-4 into your applications.
How to Set up and Use PrivateGPT and LocalGPT: Learn how to set up LLMs locally on your machine to analyze your files and ask questions about and interact with your files in a conversational manner.
AutoGen Tutorial 🤖 Create Collaborating AI Agent teams: Learn how to use AutoGen to create multiple AI agents to work together to complete a task.