You may have noticed a fresh new look this month in the AssemblyAI dashboard, along with improvements to transcription accuracy, and 100% uptime this past month! Below are more details on everything we've been working on this month:
New AssemblyAI Dashboard
We launched updates to improve the overall API experience for our customers - everything from sign-up, to onboarding, and tracking usage more granularly on a daily and monthly basis. Some of the main highlights include:
- API Analytics - filterable insights about your transcription usage over time
- Refreshed Design - simplified UI, with added details for things like billing and user permissions
- Added Support - directly connect with you account manager
New Accuracy Improvement Across All Models
With our most recent update, we are consistently out-benchmarking all other API's in accuracy on our asynchronous English model. Below are our average accuracy %'s (using Word Error Rate or WER) based on benchmark reports run this month versus Google Cloud's video model, AWS Transcribe, and Microsoft Azure:
Curious to compare our accuracy against your current speech-to-text provider? Send 5 of your files to us and we'll come back with a full benchmark report more here.
Upcoming Webinar: Conversation Intelligence with CallRail
5 ways sales and marketing professionals are using AI to clear the path to purchase
Date: July 21st at 11am PST (8am EST)
CallRail’s Senior Product Manager, Christina Bourne, and Demand Gen Marketing Manager, Rachel Ward, will be joined by AssemblyAI’s CEO, Dylan Fox. Together, they’ll explain how conversation intelligence can help your organization achieve great results.
What you'll learn:
- Visualize voice data to reveal surprising customer insights
- Take the guesswork out of qualifying leads
- Learn which products and techniques close deals
- Use keyword spotting to find out which channels work best
- Improve your sales team’s conversion rate and conversation quality
Another month of 100% uptime across all our models, subscribe to our status page to stay up-to-date!